Singapore & Bintan Indonesia Trip


After 2 vacations in the past 6 months, I didn't think I'll be allowed by my boss (I'm working too you know, lol! XD) to take another long trip again so I made this one a really short one, only 3 days and I'm back to work. ^^

I went on a plane to Singapore and joined my friend on a trip to Bintan, Indonesia for their company outing the next day. It's just a ferry ride away from Singapore and we spent just one night there. We arrived in the afternoon, walked around the resort, and got changed for the party that night.

The next day, we booked a relaxing massage in our room in the morning and before we know it, it's time to go back to Singapore. With some last minute shopping and picture taking, we're off. ^^ Back in Singapore, I just have to try their popular chili crabs! I tried their chili crabs, black pepper crabs and sting ray, all so yummy! =D

The my final day in Singapore is Universal Studios day! =) I just have to visit it no matter what! LOL! =P I'm a total theme park freak that I just have to go at least once and try the rides. It brings out the child in me that usually got lost in my daily working life.

We took pictures with all the characters walking around the theme park any chance we got. It's fun and nice to be in pictures with characters we only get to see in TV or movies. ^^ Next are the rides!!!

First we tried is the roller coaster. It has two lanes, one is human, which is a high speed seated roller coaster and other is cyclone, a little bit slower than the other one but you ride it hanging under the rail instead of above it. I actually really wanted to try the hanging one but got in the wrong entrance and took the seated one. We thought we'd just go to the other side after our first ride. But I guess it's just not possible, LOL! XD After that super high speed ride, there's no chance I'll be able to ride the other without me losing my head, LOL! So I'll just try that one when I go back again next time. =)

We also tried the Mummy, 4D Shrek theater, Canopy Flyer, watched the Special Effects Show, Monsters Musical, Water World. I have to go back for the Madagascar which was still closed when I went there, the Rapids Adventure and the Cyclone Battle Star Galactica, both of which I didn't have enough time to try since I'm catching a flight back home that night. ^^

Another wonderful blessing from the Lord and I'm always thankful to all His gifts. I accept all these with a thankful heart and hope that I'll be able to give back even just a little to His people what He has given me. To God be all the glory! ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annyeong Haseyo Seoul! ^^

Korea - White Christmas~

South Korea Tour 2009