Bangkok, Thailand


It's a back to back fangirl trip for me and my girls. We went to Korea last December for the YG Family Concert, this time it's Thailand for Super Junior Super Show 3 last January. ^^

We arrived at Bangkok, had dinner, check-in and sleep. It's a night flight so we're all wasted on the 2nd day (because we arrived almost midnight the night before), LOL! XD We started our day with a late lunch at Siam Paragon then a little shopping the rest of the day in MBK. I had curry chicken for lunch and I didn't get to eat much of it because it's too spicy, and that's saying much because I love eating spicy stuff but that is just way too much for me.

3rd day, we went to Wat Pho to see the Reclining Buddha. It's a gigantic reclining buddha that is all in gold and it's feet covered in mother of pearl, wow! That night, it's SuShow3. Good thing, the cab driver informed us that it would be very hard for us to get a cab back from Impact Arena after the concert so we have to get a cab that will bring us there and wait for us to bring us back, and just pay for the extra. It's quite expensive but worth it as long as we can get home safe right? Late night dinner at KFC afterwards.

4th day is market day. We went to the fruits market to buy tamarind and other goodies to take home. We had our lunch there too and I just had the best Pad Thai cooked in front of me. Love it and it's so cheap too. ^^ I had oyster cake go with it and it's one of the meals I enjoyed in Bangkok. After the fruits market, it's the clothes market next. There are shirts that costs less than 100 baht and fans that cost only 15 baht. Pretty cheap to bring home and gift to everyone. ^^

5th day is our tour day. We booked a day tour that will bring us to the floating market and see an elephant show. In the floating market, bargaining power is a must. You can bargain more than 50% off so better give it your best shot. Next stop is the elephant ride, but you have to pay extra to ride, the cost is not covered by the day tour. Next to the wood carvings where we see people working on amazing pieces of art in front of you. We had a buffet lunch before going to watch the elephant show. Love the show and the elephants are simply amazing! Last is a cultural show. After the tour, we went to Platinum to shop for clothes. My friends really enjoyed shopping in Bangkok, they bought so many dresses and bags because they're all pretty cheap compared to shopping in Korea, Hong Kong or Singapore.

Our 6th and final day in Bangkok, we had the best Bangkok meal ever in Somboon Seafood Restaurant. The curry crab is heavenly!!! Then we went back to Platinum for more shopping then crossed to Pratinum and had the best thai massage. I so loooooove it! ^^ Then back to the our place to get our stuff and off to the airport.

Thank you Lord for another amazing trip! I'm looking forward to another trip this year. I'm praying that you will grant me that trip too. I love you Lord! To God be the Glory! =)

Comments

  1. I randomly started watching 1d2n on your blog and was wondering who you were. Crazy how you put so much content on your blog and still have the time to visit all these places. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha or should i say 1N2D ^.^"

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Allan, thanks for visiting my blogs! 1N2D! LOL! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Annyeong Haseyo Seoul! ^^

Korea - White Christmas~

South Korea Tour 2009